I was so
happy to be on vacations, I tried to make them fun without care less about me
and my studies because at times I thought how much homework and are supposed to
be Holiday but even with all that was a good week I got enough sleep I saw
three movies and listen to a lot of music I did many important activities and
help at home with what is necessary.
the day I
left of the university Friday night went with my cousins and a friend to the
viewpoints of the lake we ate something and drink something and danced with
some beautiful friends., and on the next day Saturday night we went to Paseo el
Carmen we were in Hard bard had a lot fun we know a beautiful girls and we
dance a lot of. On Wednesdays I had fun
my cousins and friends came to my house saw the game Madrid against Barsa won Madrid fortunately was a great
afternoon and had lunch at my house all then we went to play soccer and had a
lot of fun.
Before go to the viewpoints of the lake
Before watching the game
Saturday my
same friends and cousin decided go to El Tunco beach we went Saturday at noon and went back Sunday
around 11:00 am because we were very tired but it was fantastic we ate a lot of
food and know many new people.
On the beach
Then on
Tuesday I realized that the vacations go and I had to go back to study .




Your blog is amazing. You shared all of activities that you did. However you have to be careful with some grammatical structures and some uses of verbs. In overall you did a good job and you wrote some new words and it´s fantastic.
ResponderEliminar