We use to confirm
information is like a little question at the end of the sentences, when the statement is affirmative, the tag is negative
and when the statement is negative, the tag is
affirmative.
Example: She is tall. Isn’t she? She isn’t tall. Is she?
In tag
question we use the first auxiliary.
Example: John smokes
a lot of. Doesn’t he?
On
tag question we never can use nouns, only pronouns and there aren specials cases are like
these:
I am on time. Aren’t I? But I am not on time. Am I?
Let’s go. Shall
we? Because indicates future action and plural.
There is Imperative tag question: It is the same tag question but is for indicate an
order or an answer, Request and invitation.
Examples: Open the door, will you? Or won’t you? both are correct.
Help me, can’t you? Close the door, will you?
SHALL
we use it to indicate future action it´s
commune use it with sentences with first person singular and plural and is use
for suggest like shall we go? Or promises or voluntary action. And can use to describe future event and
often expresses inevitability or predestination.
Examples: Shall I go to the cinema? I shall never forget where I came
from.
PAST PERFECT
We
use it to indicate an action that happened in the past can be before others
actions or specific time in the past.
The structure is: noun + auxiliary ‘’had’’+ past participle verb + complement.
Example: Our flight had arrived
by noon.
We use ‘’When’’
depended of the situation and when can be use in simple past or past perfect.
Examples: When Jane saw the elephant she was amazed. When Jane went to see the elephant
she had already seen the lion.
Before: Use it with simple past or past
perfect if the action after before is a new action, use simple past if the
action before started and was not complete before a certain time in the past
use past perfect.
Example: The actor had started his
relationship with his girlfriend before he finished his movie.
The actor made
his movie before he had looked for another.
Uses: 1. already
just and soon 2. We use the past perfect tense when two actions were complete
in the past but one happened earlier. 3. Adverb placements. 4. Active and
passive voice.
HEALT MATTERS.
We learned a lot of
thing about diseases or what can I do if I have a dental emergency, there are
some medicine that we can make at home or know about medication in different
situations for example I am outside and I feel very bad or I have a paint in
different parts of my body there many medicine Examples: Cold tablets, paint
killer, a nasal spray, eye drops, an antihistamine, cough medicine an
antibiotic an antacid an ointments, vitamins and a lot of others for many
diseases.
THE USE OF MUST , WILL BE ABLE AND
MAY OR MIGHT.
Must: Indicate something is probably true and you have to
do.
Example: you must go to the doctor. You mustn’t go to the doctor.
Will be able: We use
it for express ability.
Examples:
You will be able to go tomorrow.
You are not able to study at night.
May: indicate
possibility or can use it for permission.
Examples:
May I go out. I may need to see you in right now.
Mghit: indicate
possibility but the possibility is less.
Example:
He might have time for see you today.
CAUSATIVES: HAVE MAKE, GET AND LET.
Have: We use it to
give someone the responsibility to do something.
Example: The doctor Smith had his nurse take the patients.
Make: we use it to force someone to do
something.
Example:
Our boss made us work extra hours.
Get: We use it to
convince someone to do something and make take infinitive ‘‘to’’ the others
causatives don’t take infinitive
Example:
My mother got me to go to the shuck yesterday.
Let: we use it for
give permission someone to do something.
Example: My girlfriend let me have a lot of friends.

Hi Hever! Your blog is very nice. You gave some examples and the topics are very comprehensible. It is very creative, but be careful with writing some words. Overall I like it. Congratulations! It´s a good job!
ResponderEliminarthank you very much. :)
Eliminar